GROUP B: BOMBBATTU JUNIORS (Std. III to V)
SOLO EVENT – MAX. FIVE PARTICIPANTS PER SCHOOL FOR EACH EVENT
‘KALA- VAIBHAVA’ (Drawing & Colouring)
Theme: Heritage of Karnataka
- Participants must draw and colour any famous Karnataka heritage sites or monuments.
- Drawing sheets (A3 size) will be provided. Stationary and art material should be brought by the students.
- Time allotted : 1 hour
Criteria for Judgement: Creativity, use of colours/space, Overall presentation.
GROUP EVENT – NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: AS PER RULES
‘GAANA KOGILLEY’ (Group Song)
Theme: Janapada Geethey
- Each group of max. 10 members will be given 3 min. time to sing any famous Kannada Janapada Geethey Song. Musical Instruments can be used; Participants can be dressed in traditional Kannada costume for this competition.
- Criteria for Judgement: Selection of Song, Tune & Rhythm, Voice Modulation, Lyrics, Music and Overall Presentation.
‘HEJJE-GEJJE’– JUNIORS (Dance Competition)
Style: Semi-classical or folk dance
- Group event of max. 10 members will be given 5 min. time to dance (any meaningful Kannada movie song or Janapada song) using either Semi-classical or folk dance style. Music must be submitted at the Registration Counter in a virus-free Pen-Drive (mp3 format).
- Criteria for Judgement: Selection of theme, Selection of Song, Choreography, Costume, Coordination, Expression and Props.