GROUP – A : PUTTANI PANTARU (Nursery to STD - II)
ALL SOLO EVENTS – MAX. FIVE PARTICIPANTS PER SCHOOL FOR EACH EVENT
‘CHINNARA CHILIPILI’ (Action Song - Nursery)
- Each participant will be given 2 min. to sing Kannada rhymes along with appropriate actions. No movie songs will be allowed.
- Props can be used; child can also be dressed in the appropriate costume related to the song.
- Criteria for Judgement: Song selection, Actions – Body Language, Tune & Rhythm, Voice Modulation, Props/Costume if used.
‘CHINNARA CHELUVU’ (Fancy Dress- Nursery)
- Each participant will be given 2 min. to act like the character/person chosen related to Karnataka. Child must speak briefly about the character enacted. Usage of props will be appreciated.
- Dances are not allowed. Pre-recordings of any voices will be DISQUALIFIED. Background music can be brought by the participants to be played while they are speaking.
- Criteria for Judgement: Choice of Character, Relevant Costume, Presentation, Speaking skills and Props.
‘PADHYA GAYANA’ (Poem Recitation -Std. II)
- Participants must prepare themselves to recite any famous poem in Kannada.
- Time allotted for Speaking: 2 min.
Criteria for Judgement: Content, Melody & Rhythm, Language and Presentation.
‘RANGI-TARANGA’ (Colouring Competition -Std. I)
- Each participant will be given one hour time to colour a picture related to Karnataka.
- Participants must bring their own stationary items.
- Criteria for Judgement: Usage of colours, neatness and overall presentation.